30th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?

I had given 10th ssc exam. Now I have to do diploma cource. I have two options - 1) Diploma in mechanical engineering. 2) Diploma in Electronic engineering. Which is better? Why?

25th August 2011, 02:26 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?

According to my opinion , Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a better option .Because the industries which needs Mechanical Engineers are increasing rapidly . So the demand of Mechanical Engineers are also increasing , that means the job opportunity with Mechanical Engineering getting high .

The other reason is Mechanical Engineering is a mother trade , so the scope to work in core companies is so high .
Thank you
5th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?

i want a job after diploma in mechanical engineering, what i do?
13th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in compuer engg. Then i want to change branch in BE.
13th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED 12TH OR I.SC-MATH WITH 55%. NOW I AM DOING DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL .I DIRECTLY ADMITED IN 2ND YEAR. NOW FOR ME THERE IS ONLY TWO YEARS COURSE FOR GETTING DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE. LET ME ASK CAN I APPEAR IN RAIL-BHEL-SAIL EXAM AS I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER FOR TWO YEARS FULL TIME.
CALL ME PLEASE TO ANSWER IT--- 09229392270
15th September 2011, 02:12 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Electrical and electronic engineering technicians make up 33 ... Electro-mechanical engineering technicians combine knowledge of ... There may be little or no difference between programs at technical ... Most schools that offer training to become an engineering technician require a high school diploma or ...
OK,
15th September 2011, 11:13 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend......

you should go for the diploma of the mechanical engineering. because this branch is best branch in this time.

mechanical engineering has many scopes in future, you can also go in the engineering college after your diploma.

best of luck.
15th September 2011, 11:15 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend......

you should go for the diploma of the mechanical engineering. because this branch is best branch in this time.

mechanical engineering has many scopes in future, you can also go in the engineering college after your diploma.

best of luck.
20th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Then mech.diploma passed student apply the govt.job ?and who is the govt.job in open in this time?
15th October 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

behalf of my opinion the electronics engg is the best choice i m studying electronics engg do you have any suggestion or u want to share anything about electronics feild plz contact me by 919789220310 my name is athithiyan.
11th April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I had completed my study in science with two years but Now I'm eager to do diploma in electronics and communication because I thought that it will give basic knowledge to me than the science and it will make subject easy in B.E and I'am thinking that by this method i will get more sallery so please inform me more about this one

This is my number 919972459121
23rd April 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what jobs are available for electronic engineering ?
8th March 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 10 last Year....but I am not good at Maths...but I have to take up engineering. ...
Which branch will be the best for me...??
In need of urgent advice....
Thank you
5th July 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

can I do B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engg.after Dip. in Electrical Engg. and which will better ?
- (Vijay) Pl. reply at earliest
[email protected]
6th May 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have got 60% marks in class 10 I am weak in studies . I want to do diploma engineering I choose electronic and mechanical which one is best for me.why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?