10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to apply in Christ University BBA entrance exam? Pattern of this exam?

I would like to know about the percentage criteria to apply in BBA entrance exam of Christ University. Kindly let me know about the exam pattern also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of BBA entrance exam will be released in Christ University?
  2. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  4. Seats reservation and relaxation available for SC candidates in Christ University BBA entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BBA in Christ University?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
  8. Minimum percentage needed for BBA at Christ Bangalore? Procedure of entrance?
  9. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 70% marks in 12th?
  10. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  11. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  12. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  13. Can I apply for BBA in IP university ater scoring 12633 rank in BBA entrance exam in IP university?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after scoring 50% marks in MA?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing BCA? What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Ed?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  18. How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H)
11th October 2016, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply in Christ University BBA entrance exam? Pattern of this exam?

No specific percentage criteria is required to apply for Christ University BBA entrance examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Christ University BBA entrance examination. The Christ University BBA entrance examination pattern is mentioned below :-

--> English Language, Comprehension Skills & Verbal Reasoning :- 30 questions = 30 marks

--> General Knowledge, Current Affairs :-25 questions = 25 marks

--> Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations :-
25 questions = 25 marks

--> Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical :- 20 questions =20 marks

--> Data Analysis and Interpretation :- 20 questions = 20 marks
9th January 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply in Christ University BBA entrance exam? Pattern of this exam?

Cut off percentage for 2017 to take admission in christ university Bangalore for bba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?