10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of BBA entrance exam will be released in Christ University?

I am Kushagra and I want to join BBA in Christ University. Kindly let me know when the application form will be release for the entrance exam for admission in BBA course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?
  2. When the application form of IP University for BBA course will be released?
  3. When the notification of Osmania University M.Com entrance exam will be released? From where I get the application form?
  4. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  5. How to gets dates of BBA counseling of IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Seats reservation and relaxation available for SC candidates in Christ University BBA entrance exam?
  7. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  8. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  9. Percentage criteria to apply in Christ University BBA entrance exam? Pattern of this exam?
  10. When the application form of Mysore University PhD entrance exam will be released?
  11. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  12. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  13. List of B.Com streams available at Christ University Bangalore? When the application form will be out?
  14. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  15. When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?
  16. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  17. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  18. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course? -- [New]
11th October 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BBA entrance exam will be released in Christ University?

The application forms for Christ University BBA entrance examination will be generally released in the first or second week of December every year. The application forms will be available only through online and the last date for submission of application forms will be in the second week of April every year. The entrance test will be held in the third or last week of May every year and the final selection list will be published by the first week of May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?