17th December 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Sir,
I want to ask you how many percentage is requires in 12th standard to get admission in BCA in Christ University? And I want to know that is there entrance exam requires? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  3. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  6. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?
  13. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 66% in 12th?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  16. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  18. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?

No, there is no entrance examination conducted by Christ University for offering admission to BCA course. The candidates will be selected and offered admission through the below mentioned selection process :-

1. Skill Assessment
2. Personal interview
3. Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview

After attending all the above rounds mentioned above, based on your performance, the university will declare the results as 'Selected' or 'Not selected'.
12th January 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?

what type of questions are asked in Skill Assessment test for BCA in Christ University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?