1st June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?

I want to join Martin Luther Christian University for studying BCA(Mobile Applications Development). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  2. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  3. Course structure of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  4. Fee expenses of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Where to study MBA in Human Resource Development without entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  9. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  10. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  11. What should I do after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  13. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  17. Social works post graduate entrance exam and related references to study?
  18. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
2nd June 2018, 01:45 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Martin Luther Christian University for studying BCA(Mobile Applications Development). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BCA Mobile Applications in Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU). Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Computer Applications in Mobile Applications – BCA (MA) in Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU). Admission to the BCA Mobile Applications is done on the basis of marks mark scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. The MLCU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?