19th June 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Martin Luther Christian University for studying PhD program in the field of Social Sciences. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  7. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  9. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  10. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  13. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  14. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  15. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
24th June 2018, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Martin Luther Christian University for studying PhD program in the field of Social Sciences. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply for the admission in Martin Luther Christian University to study PhD Social Sciences in the prescribed form, attaching required documents and fees. Candidates should also submit an essay of about 500 words on why the applicant wishes to do a PhD and a tentative research proposal with 1500 words (approximately) with 5 to 10 academic references. Candidates are admitted to the PhD based on their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the Martin Luther Christian University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?