19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Social Sciences from Martin Luther Christian University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  7. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  8. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  13. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  17. Fee expenses of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  18. Can I do MSc in MIT after BSc in MLT?
15th September 2019, 11:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?

Martin Luther Christian University

The total number of Ph.D. (Social Sciences) seats that are available in Martin Luther Christian University is 10.

For more information, you can contact at the address of Martin Luther Christian University.

Dongktieh, Block-1, Norah
Shillong, Meghalaya 793006, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?