23rd July 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get TYBSc admission for a candidate with ATKT in 2nd year?

Respected Sir, I have ATKT in my SYBSc course. I am studying my BSc with Physics Honours. I would like to know that with ATKT, it is still possible to secure TYBSc admission? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study TYBSc(IT) privately from same university if having 3 ATKT in SYBSc?
  2. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year for a candidate with 5 ATKT in Diploma 1st year?
  3. Can I get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com if having ATKT in both F.Y. & S.Y.B.Com?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  5. Possibility to get BEd admission for a candidate who quit BSc in 2nd year?
  6. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  7. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  8. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  9. How to take admission in LLB after scoring 57% marks in TYBSc
  10. Possibility to do BEd for PhD 2nd year candidate? -- [New]
  11. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem?
  14. Can I get admission in degree this year after clearing my diploma 5th and 6th sem exam?
  15. How can I clear ATKT of 2nd year if studied BTech 3 years ago?
  16. Which subject is better for TYBSc? How to do a job in Defence field?
  17. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
26th July 2018, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get TYBSc admission for a candidate with ATKT in 2nd year?

Only in case of year back, you will be denied admission in the next year. If you just have ATKT in one or two subjects, then you should be allowed admission in next year.

You need to clear the subjects along with the next year papers. If you can clear all the ATKT before 3 years, then you can get your degree on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?