25th June 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 2nd year for a candidate with 5 ATKT in Diploma 1st year?

Hello,
I have 5 ATKT in first year of my Diploma Engineering. Can I get admission in 2nd year? Is it possible for me now? Kindly let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  2. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem?
  5. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  6. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  7. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  8. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  9. How can I get admission in B.Pharma 2nd year? Is it possible after pursuing 1st year of Diploma in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
  11. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in degree this year after clearing my diploma 5th and 6th sem exam?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course for Architecture Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to get admission in B.Arch 2nd year for Diploma Civil student?
  18. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
25th June 2016, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year for a candidate with 5 ATKT in Diploma 1st year?

If you have got ATKT in 5 subjects and you are eligible to appear for backlog exam for those subjects then surely you will be eligible for admission in 2nd year.
Only those who have got year back in 1st year will not be allowed by the college to get admission in second year.
26th June 2016, 04:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year for a candidate with 5 ATKT in Diploma 1st year?

Yes, you can get admission in 2nd year of the course provided you will have to clear the papers in the concluding year and if you are unable to clear the papers, you will have to start your studies from the beginning of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?