23rd December 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech for an E-BC candidate with 245 category rank and 1233 General rank in BCECE?

Hi,
Can I get any seat in B.Tech as I have got 245 rank under E-BC and 1233 in General Category in BCECE? Please tell me if there is any possibility or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  2. List of colleges offering MBBS course through BCECE? cutoff rank to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  4. Will I get MBBS college if got 253 rank in SC category of BCECE?
  5. Is there any possibility to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 1402 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why I was not called for 1st counselling had 298 general rank in BCECE-MBBS?
  7. Expected rank in BCECE medical with 120 marks?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a good college after scoring 6225 in general rank?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET being a General candidate?
  11. How to check rank list of BCECE Mains? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges would I get after scoring an AIR of 1274 in B.Arch and category rank of 245? Any chance to get in NITs? Which are the colleges available for me?
  13. Admission in government medical college of Bihar is possible after scoring 613 in BCECE?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Tech in Food Technology with a rank of 303334 in EAMCET being a candidate from SC category?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  16. Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 5851 rank in ASSOCET?
  18. While going for counseling should I go according to state rank or category rank?
26th December 2015, 03:24 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech for an E-BC candidate with 245 category rank and 1233 General rank in BCECE?

There is some chances for you to get your seat in E-BC. But, you won't be getting your desired branch keep this in mind. Because, being in General category you are above 2000 rank. So, chances are 50-50. So, you need to wait till the result it out. Till then keep your finger crossed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?