12th August 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 5851 rank in ASSOCET?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got 136 marks in ASSOCET and my rank is 5851. I want to study MBBS course. Please let me know I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBBS for a candidate who has scored 116 marks in ASSOCET? Last year cutoff rank? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  4. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  5. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  6. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  7. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  8. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  10. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  14. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  15. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  16. Can I study MBBS if secured 2008 rank in AP EAMCET Medical being a candidate of Telangana?
  17. Is there any possibility to get MBBS seat after securing 11850 rank in EAMCET
  18. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
13th August 2015, 11:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 5851 rank in ASSOCET?

The possibility depends upon the cutoff marks of the institutes under that entrance exam.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out or before the counseling.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?