28th March 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

Sir,
I am doing my B.A. in Economics,
but I want to pursue my M.A. in Sociology
from BHU, is that possible?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to appear for IAS and IFS exam?
  2. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  3. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  5. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to become a Pilot being a candidate of SC category pursuing BE in Electronics?
  8. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  9. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  11. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  13. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET?
  14. Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  16. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  17. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
2nd April 2015, 10:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my B.A. in Economics,
but I want to pursue my M.A. in Sociology
from BHU, is that possible?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, it is possible that you can do MA Sociology through BHU university after completing BA Economics.

The students those who have completed the Bachelor degree are eligible to apply for MA Sociology. This course seems to be easy to understand for those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Arts stream.

A minimum of 45 % marks in the qualifying examination is a must to get admission in MA Sociology. The admission to this course is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Normally, the BHU university itself conducts their own entrance exam within the college.

The notification regarding the course will update on the BHU university official website. Apart from this the candidate can also visit the BHU university directly and collect the application from the university counter office. The candidate should fill and submit the application through the official website.

Contact Information:

Dr Sohan Ram Yadav
Professor & Head
Sociology
Residence: N-8/234-D-11-S, Newada, Sudarpur, Varanasi, 221005
Phone (off.): 91-542-6702325
Mobile: 91-9415376713
Email: [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 03:44 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

yes, surely you are eligible to study the MA sociology in BHU University after completing your BA sociology. I am provide you the eligibility creitia for join in the MA sociology as below:

Eligibility to study the MA sociology:

1. The Candidate should have completed her Bachelor degree in sociology are only eligible to apply for MA Sociology.

2. Candidate should have score minimum of 45 % marks in the qualifying entrance examination is a must to get admission in MA Sociology.

The admission on this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the BHU university and hence start your preparation to done the entrance exam.

If you qualify in the entrance exam then only you can got admission in the BHU University.
1st August 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i am confused about my future .Actualy i want to crake ias exam only in 2 years ..i am prepar for ths exam but the matter is that which sub i took for mains as in graduation political science and sociology is my subject ,i got 65% approx in sociology and only 52% in political but i most liked this sub .but with ths minimum mrks i m confused ..that is it best for me that i took political or i took sociology?plz rply me ..and gav me rlf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?