31st October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my B.Sc IT graduation after a long gap in studies?

I studied B.Sc. I.T. I have A.T.K.T in semester 6, due illness and family problem. i am not able to complete my graduation. Now how can i clear that A.T.K.T and complete my graduation.? Can someone please let me know the final answer again?

2nd November 2015, 06:18 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my B.Sc IT graduation after a long gap in studies?

Yes of cause you are allowed to complete your B.Sc even after a long gap. The first thing you need to do is to have a meeting with college principal. After that write a application to principal that you want to join your B.Sc course again. Also write the reason for this delay. You can also attach copy of medical certificate with application.

Once you submit application they will send your request to university. Also you have to pay some fee for this whole process.
3rd November 2015, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my B.Sc IT graduation after a long gap in studies?

Generally, university allows maximum 7 years to complete the degrees in most cases. If you think that you have not exceeded this limit during this gap and you can complete it before this limit then you can surely appear for exams.

Just go to your college and ask about the procedure to fill the examination form if your gap is not too long. You just have to fill the form and appear for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?