29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue graduation in distance mode from 2nd year onwards?

I am now 24,i just complete my 2nd year in pass course.so could i continue my graduation from 2nd year through distance education? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  2. Is there any chance to continue CS course again for intermediate course if I left CS course in between? Is there any subject exemption? What is the syllabus?
  3. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do BSc in distance mode from 2nd year? I am doing B.Tech first year
  5. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  6. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  7. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?
  10. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  11. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  12. Can I continue graduation from 2nd year from IGNOU if left it in CU?
  13. Am I eligible to complete graduation course from open university if I got job in bank while doing graduation?
  14. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  15. How to go for HVAC certificate course through distance learning mode? I am a 2nd year mechanical Engineering student
  16. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  17. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  18. How to continue my PG through M.ed through distance learning?
29th February 2016, 11:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue graduation in distance mode from 2nd year onwards?

*When you have enrolled yourself in regular course then you will have to pursue your whole course in regular mode, you can not do in distance mode from second year onwards.

*It is not allowed in any university of India. You must continue in regular mode. Regular mode candidates are given priority more in jobs or elsewhere.
29th February 2016, 11:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue graduation in distance mode from 2nd year onwards?

Yes, you can pursue from distance after 2 years from regular mode. For this you need to sumit application to your college. Then they will give you permission to do so.
29th February 2016, 11:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear it is not possible you start from initial stage of graduation. And then only it will be recognized. So be careful in that.
1st March 2016, 08:40 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that your cannot pursue your graduation course from 2nd year onwards, you will have to get admission from the very beginning of the course and thereafter, you can pursue the course.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to contact your nearest branch and ask them about the whole procedure and the surely will help you out.
1st March 2016, 08:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear I am afraid you cannot opt for this program. You need to get admission in the course from the very beginning as there is no such provision for it.

You just cannot get admission in the 2nd year of graduation course directly from nowhere.
1st March 2016, 09:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to continue graduation course in distance mode of education.

After completion of class 12 a few year back, one can pursue graduation course from distance mode of education at Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU).

For distance mode of education, there will be no upper age limit to apply for the course.

The official website of IGNOU is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
1st March 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now 24,i just complete my 2nd year in pass course.so could i continue my graduation from 2nd year through distance education? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details on this?
Yes, you can join in 2nd year of the graduation through lateral entry in Annamalai University. The eligibility is as follows; Candidates who have passed in the 1st year examinations of any UG Degree Programme of a recognised university and where the syllabi studied are common to the extent of at least 75% with what of Annamalai University, may be admitted to the second year of the same Degree Programme, if there is provision for such lateral entry.
The website link is given
http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in...rgl&course=607
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?