20th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?

Due to some financial problem i am thinking to discontinue my engineering degree after completion of 2 year in 2015-16 june. I am very much interested in studies so plz tell can i continue my degree after 2 years that is 2018 onwards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  3. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  4. Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?
  5. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  6. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  7. How can I get scholarship in 2nd year of Diploma to continue my studies?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  10. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  11. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  12. Am I eligible to continue from 3rd year in UK if getting married after 2nd year if BDS?
  13. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  15. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  17. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
20th December 2015, 06:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Due to some financial problem i am thinking to discontinue my engineering degree after completion of 2 year in 2015-16 june. I am very much interested in studies so plz tell can i continue my degree after 2 years that is 2018 onwards
In this concern, you will have to contact your institution or the university to which your college is affiliated with.

Engineering is bachelor course that has a duration of about 4 years.

You can also contact to the Registrar or the Principal of your college for this information.

As far as my knowledge, taking a gap of 2 years is not permitted in any college.

It would be better if you could afford Educational Loan from any bank at low interest rates.

This will save your 2 years as well as make you eligible for getting job after 2 years.
20th December 2015, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?

There is no such provision in any university or technical college of India that if you discontinue your engineering course at now and later on in 2018, you can resume it. You are not allowed to do so in any university. You will have to again take admission in first year of engineering in 2018.

So, it is better to continue course. If you are facing financial problems, you can take education loan from any bank of India either public sector or private sector. Banks are ready to give loans upto 4 lacs without any collateral.

You can apply for loan at http://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in. They will soon respond about how much loan can be sanctioned and duration in which it will be sanctioned. Problems occur in everybody's life, so face the challenge, do not give up, you will emerge as winner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?