12th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue graduation from 2nd year from IGNOU if left it in CU?

My age is 23, i have a question. I was doing my graduation frm CU. I passed 1st year, after that i have a financial crisis in my family. So i have to work. Than i failed in 2nd year. As i was not having time to study. Can i start my graduation from 2year from ignou. As i dont want to waste my more 1 Yr.
My email id. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  2. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  3. How to complete Graduation after 12 yrs of gap?
  4. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  5. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  6. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  7. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  8. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  9. What is IGNOU B.Ed time table for 2nd year?
  10. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  12. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  13. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  14. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  15. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  16. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  17. MBA Open MET question papers with answers of last 10 years
  18. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
12th May 2015, 08:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue graduation from 2nd year from IGNOU if left it in CU?

Sorry, you can not continue graduation from 2nd year from IGNOU if left it in CU.

If you want to join IGNOU, you must apply in fresh to pursue graduation degree. You can not join second year at IGNOU as you have done the first year from C.U.

There is one option left to you, you may go back to CU for graduation and take readmission for the second year and resume he course.

13th May 2015, 07:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue graduation from 2nd year from IGNOU if left it in CU?

I am sorry to say to say that you cannot continue your graduation from IGNOU if you have discontinued your graduation from CU.

However, if you want to complete your graduation from IGNOU itself, than you will probably have to get admission in graduation from the very beginning.
7th March 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my graduation from ignou and i have passed first year easly. But due to some reasons I could not be register in 2nd year and my one year totally waste, so can i register for my 2nd year?
16th October 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I gave my exam from IGNOU in 2014 but few exams were left out of the final year. I want to continue now. Do we have any scope to complete my graduation without any hindrance.
29th May 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed and passed 1st and 2nd year from IGNOU and registered for 3rd year but due to some reason I was not able to do to my third year. Are there any options to just complete my one year in complete my graduation degree or do I need to start overall again. In 2015 I did my second year. What should I do please revert back
25th April 2022, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Im 32 left my BA graduation course from 3rd year due to some problem, is it possible to get admission from the same year that i had left
1st May 2022, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

At present I am doing my graduation from Mandsaur University if I want to do my second year studies from IGNOU can I do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?