16th July 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation than degree after diploma in Electrical?

I m in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation after diploma in Electrical even if I have 1 backlog? -- [New]
  2. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?
  5. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  6. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  7. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  8. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  9. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  11. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  12. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  13. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  14. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  16. Courses available after Diploma in Electrical other than degree courses?
  17. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  18. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
31st July 2015, 05:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation than degree after diploma in Electrical?

Yes it is possible but for that you need to clear that 1 backlog first.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
31st July 2015, 06:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation than degree after diploma in Electrical?

You can take admission to the course of B.Sc but you need to have a Pass Certificate.
If you are not having a Pass Certificate of your Diploma Course due to the Backlog you are not eligible for the course of B.Sc.
If you are having your Diploma Certificate then you can complete you graduation in B.Sc as Diploma students are eligible for the course of B.Sc.
15th August 2015, 03:51 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to to take any degree course or graduation after your Diploma.

But for that you have to clear your 1 backlog which is in your diploma.

So clear it first and then chose the course in which you are interested to go for further studies.

If you like to chose the graduation course then you can give the entrance test which will be conducted by your state education board like LEET/JELET/ECET.

So try to score good score in the exam which will be conducted in your state and you will be allotted seat through Lateral Entry because of which you can join directly in 2nd year of your graduation course.

If you are interested to do any degree course then you have to apply for the college near to you which is offering your desired course.

Based on the applications received they will prepare a merit-list if you find your name in that list then you are got admitted into that college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?