25th February 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch at NIT Calicut without writing JEE Main exam?

I have scored 113 in NATA . I am awaiting my board results, I have not attended JEE MAIN . Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch at NIT Calicut through NATA?What is the procedure that has to be done? Please give me a reply.

26th February 2016, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch at NIT Calicut without writing JEE Main exam?

NITs and IITs don't accept NATA score for giving admission in B.Arch course. You have to appear in JEE Main then only you can get admission through counselling.

On the basis of NATA there are other colleges which give admission and counselling is conducted for those colleges only.
4th June 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch at NIT Calicut without writing JEE Main exam?

Can I get admission in NIT Calicut for B.Arch as I scored 105 mark in JEE main paper 2 for 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?