20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to enroll myself in LLB course after completion of graduation?

I am pursuing my graduation so i would like to go for llb wt should I need to do I don't have any ides wt enterance I should ineed to write for and which collg is better for doing law if I do I have future in this or not plz give me areply. Can you please give me the answer on this?

22nd September 2015, 01:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to enroll myself in LLB course after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my graduation so i would like to go for llb wt should I need to do I don't have any ides wt enterance I should ineed to write for and which collg is better for doing law if I do I have future in this or not plz give me areply. Can you please give me the answer on this?
You are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation. The applicants in order to apply for the LLB course to be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. It is important that the candidate should produce the qualifying examination certificate from a certified University. There is no minimum age limit required for LLB. However, the required to appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get admission. Those candidates who would like to apply for the LLB entrance exam can purchase the form from the official website of CLAT. It is also obtainable from leading News paper like the employment newspaper.
22nd September 2015, 06:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enroll myself in LLB course after completion of graduation?

Below, I have mentioned the details regarding LLB examination, kindly have a look at it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
23rd September 2015, 12:59 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria of LLB:

Candidates should complete their Graduation in any stream from a recognized University.
Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 55% of marks in Graduation.
Candidates should appear for the CLAT entrance examination, through which a candidate is admitted on the basis of merit list.
Candidate should be a citizen of India.
Candidates age should not exceed 20 years.
Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?