2nd January 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Graduation degree in less than three years?

I want to try for exams like upsc and mpsc to get job. I want to do graduation course as soon as possible. I want to know if it is possible to get graduation degree in less than 3 years?

3rd January 2016, 03:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Graduation degree in less than three years?

No, you can't complete your graduation in less then three years.

Whether you pursue your course by regular mode or distance mode you have to complete it within the fixed duration.
3rd January 2016, 04:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The minimum duration for a graduation course is 3 years without any doubt. It can become of 2 years for those who get lateral entry admission which is only available to diploma holders.

Hence, if you want to complete degree then you have to devote some years in study because there is no shortcut to getting a recognized degree.
3rd January 2016, 06:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear there is no chance you could complete your graduation within three years as a minimum of 3 years is required to complete your graduation course.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that it is not possible.
3rd January 2016, 09:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested in doing job in government sector. You want to try for exams like UPSC, MPPSC etc.

>>The minimum eligibility for the exams in UPSC and MPPSC is student must possess a graduation degree from any recognized university.

>>You cannot complete your graduation degree in less than 3 years. This is the shortest duration in which any one can complete the graduation degree by doing normal graduation such as B.A, B.Com etc

>>In my opinion, if you have decided to take exams like UPSC then you have to do normal graduation as well as start preparation for those exams side by side too. You can join some coaching institute for preparation while doing graduation which help you lot.
3rd January 2016, 10:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation degree in less than 3 years from any recognised university.

So, you have to wait for three year that is upto graduation degree to appear for UPSC or MPSC examination but you can utilize these years in preparation for examination and try to qualify in examination in first attempt.
3rd January 2016, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to try for exams like upsc and mpsc to get job. I want to do graduation course as soon as possible. I want to know if it is possible to get graduation degree in less than 3 years?
Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation in less than 3 years. The minimum duration of degree course in India is 3 years. So no other choice you have to study 3 year course only. You can study the graduation course in correspondence mode also. The duration is 3 years, but you don’t need to go to the college on daily basis. You can appear for examinations only. The course is available in many universities like,

IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/5
Lovely Professional University - http://www.lpude.in/
Amity University - http://addoe.amity.edu/programme.aspx
Mumbai University - http://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?