25th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do B.Ed and graduation together after completion of 12th commerce stream?

Hi,

I had passed my 12th exam from commerce stream and i want to do b.ed as well as graduation can it is possible??? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer!

26th August 2015, 12:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Ed and graduation together after completion of 12th commerce stream?

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course and the minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed in terms of academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% in bachelor's degree.

So, you can not pursue bachelor's degree in education after completion of 10+2 in commerce. Yes, you can get admission in bachelor's degree in commerce or any other streams after doing 10+2 from commerce stream.

The best university is the Delhi University from where you can do your bachelor's degree in any discipline. Every year lacs of candidates apply for bachelor's degree. For admission in bachelor's degree in Delhi University, you must have good percentage of marks in 10+2 board exams. If you have more than 90% marks then you can easily get admission in any good college of Delhi University.

However for 2015-2016 academic session, admission is closed and now you will have to wait for next year admissions. After doing bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 50% you can apply for the B.Ed course.
26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Ed and graduation together after completion of 12th commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible for the bachelor's degree in education after completing 10+2 in commerce stream because of the fact that the least academic qualification required for the B.Ed is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the B.Ed entrance exam. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can do bachelor's degree in commerce from any university of India after 10+2 in commerce and after completing bachelor of commerce, you can apply for the B.Ed entrance test of any university of India.
26th August 2015, 02:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No it is not possible.

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
26th August 2015, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue B.Ed and Graduation course simultaneously after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. So, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's degree course, so, that you can pursue B.Ed course after completion of your Graduation.
27th August 2015, 12:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

How can you do bachelor of education with 10+2 as academic qualification. No, you can not apply for the B.Ed course with 10+2 as academic qualification.

A candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks to be eligible for the B.Ed course. You can apply for the bachelor's degree in commerce or any other stream of your choice after 10+2.

So, you can not do both courses at the same time. First do your bachelor's degree then B.Ed.
27th August 2015, 02:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I had passed my 12th exam from commerce stream and i want to do b.ed as well as graduation can it is possible??? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer!
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
27th August 2015, 09:51 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No,it is not possible to pursue the B.Ed course after the 10+2. B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course in the specialization in method of teaching.

The eligibility to pursue the course is candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university in any discipline. So you have to first complete your graduation degree. Also there is also entrance examination conducted for the admission in few of the university so you have to qualify in the examination for the admission.
28th August 2015, 10:47 PM
newmoon06

B.Ed is a teacher training course which can be done after Graduation only. So, you cannot do B.Ed and Graduation together. Firstly, you need to do graduation after that you can do B.Ed.

You must have graduate with any discipline for doing B.Ed. B.Ed is a one year course.
31st August 2015, 10:55 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
No, you are not eligible for the bachelor's degree in education after completing 10+2 in commerce stream because of the fact that the least academic qualification required for the B.Ed is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the B.Ed entrance exam. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can do bachelor's degree in commerce from any university of India after 10+2 in commerce and after completing bachelor of commerce, you can apply for the B.Ed entrance test of any university of India.
3rd September 2015, 11:09 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

Sorry. After 12th you have to do some graduation degree first. During your final year of graduation you can apply for B.Ed exam and clear it. Only after that you will be able to do B.Ed(bachelor of education)

Another requirement for B.Ed is that you must have minimum of 50% in your bachelor degree.
14th September 2015, 08:16 PM
DSP@1

B.Ed is the course which is done by the candidates who want so become an efficient Teacher in their life.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed are as follows.

-candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized University,
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% of marks in his/her graduation.
-Candidate must have attained minimum of 21 years of age.

These are the criteria for joining B.Ed.

As per the criteria the candidate who wants to join B.Ed. must and should have completed his/her graduation.So you cannot do your graduation course along with your B.Ed. course.

So first complete your graduation course in your desired field and then you can join B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?