1st September 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to take up 1 year graduation course if I am working in a school?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a 41 year old woman working in a school. I would like to know if I can take up the 1 year graduation course , and whether the samw will be considered valid for any educational institution.

Thank you,
Yours faithfully,

Vinitha

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?
  2. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  3. Any possibility to do graduation in 1 year? Can I take up admission in regular college for my PG?
  4. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  7. Is it possible for me to complete graduation in one year if am a working man?
  8. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
  9. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  10. Can I join B.Ed DDE course while working as Officer Assistant in a government school?
  11. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?
  12. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  13. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  14. How can I study Post Graduation in Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and working in a Hospital?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Maths after working in high school for 18 years?
  16. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  17. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  18. Am I eligible for government job if I am 44 years old? I am pursuing B.Ed
2nd September 2015, 06:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to take up 1 year graduation course if I am working in a school?

No, it is not possible to take up 1 year graduation course. There is no graduation course which is of 1 year duration.
Graduation course is of atleast 3 years. You have to pursue graduation course of atleast 3 years.

Also at the age of 41 years you are not eligible to get admission in regular graduation course.
You have to take admission in some institute that provide graduation through correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?