11th November 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English?

I have done BA with elective english from PU. Now i want to do English honours from PU. Is it possible?
Looking forward for your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  2. Minimum age limit for MCD primary teacher and DSSSB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  4. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  5. Having English as elective subject in graduation is necessary for MA English through correspondence?
  6. Is it compulsory to qualify in English additional subject to study M.A. in English?
  7. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  8. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC exam after passing M.A English with 56%?
  10. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  11. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  12. Am I eligible for MA in English even if I was not having this subject in my graduation?
  13. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  14. Eligibility for English honours from reputed institutes of Kolkata?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  16. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  17. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  18. Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?
11th November 2015, 05:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English?

Yes, it is possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English.
Candidate who have passed graduation from any recognised university are eligible to get admission in English Honours course.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in BA.
There is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?