30th May 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Master in Archaeology directly after BA in English?

Well i am doing BA in English but I like to study archaeology. So, is it possible to study Master in Archaeology after completing my BA English directly?

31st May 2016, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Master in Archaeology directly after BA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i am doing BA in English but I like to study archaeology. So, is it possible to study Master in Archaeology after completing my BA English directly?
You are doing B.A in English, so you are not eligible for M.A in Archaeology.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Archaeology from recognized University are eligible for M.A in Archaeology course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
1st June 2016, 12:18 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Master in Archaeology directly after BA in English?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Master in Archeology after completing BA in English. There is no any restriction to pursue in any particular subject by selecting subjects of own choice. That's why you are free to pursue after completing graduation from any subject you want to pursue.
1st June 2016, 12:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, it is possible for you to study Master in Archaeology course after completing BA in English. But, it is not possible for you to get direct admission after Graduation. You need to qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university/college. For taking admission in Master in Archaeology a candidates should have at least Graduate degree with minimum marks of 50% in the from a recognized university.
1st June 2016, 05:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No dear, it is not possible, you cannot get admission in Masters of Archaeology after completion of your BA in English. You should have had a degree in Bachelor in Archaeology in order to get admission in the course mentioned above.
1st June 2016, 06:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, it is possible to do M.A in Archaeology after B.A in English. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in any degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in the following institutions;

- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai - Official Website
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior - Official Website
- Osmania University - Official Website
- Acharya Nagarjuna University - Official Website
17th March 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can masters in Archaeology can be done through distance education???
10th June 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA general student take up MA in history? Is it possible or me?
25th July 2020, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MA ARCHEOLOGY after completing my graduation with BA IN HISTORY HONOURS
19th May 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.A archeology after b.a history
18th September 2021, 12:31 AM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

No,

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Ancient History /History with minimum 55%marks or it's related field from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?