21st October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Best career to pursue after BA History honours?

I am a student of BA Hons History final year. Please tell me about the best career to pursue after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in History except Teaching?
  2. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  3. Syllabus and question papers of BA History honours
  4. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  7. What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks
  8. How can I join Army after scoring 52% marks?
  9. What course related to history should I opt for my better future prospect after my 12th?
  10. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  11. Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?
  12. How to make a good career after Botany Honours?
  13. Which stream is best to choose after scoring 5.6 cgpa in 10th Board?
  14. Can I study History Honours in Graduation if completed 12th Commerce?
  15. History Honours colleges under DU and CU?
  16. Being a History Honours candidate I am eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  17. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
22nd October 2015, 12:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Best career to pursue after BA History honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BA Hons History final year. Please tell me about the best career to pursue after this?
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in History is the most famous Bachelor Degree course in History. There is good career options after completing B.A English. However, you should make a proper plan about your career objective and goal, which helps you to select the right course. Here, I am listing the Master Degree course after BA History, please select any one of the course based on your Interest.
  • Master of Arts in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
  • Master of Arts in History and Culture
  • Master of Arts in History of Indian Art and Culture
  • Master of Arts in History and Archaeology
  • Master of Arts in History
  • Master of Arts in History of Art
  • Master of Arts in Ancient History
  • Master of Arts in Islamic History and Culture
  • Master of Arts in History of Fine Arts
  • Master of Visual History of Art
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?