29th August 2011, 12:23 AM
shuaa

Any recognized university from where I can directly apply in 3rd year for graduation after doing diploma in Customs Clearance and Freight Forwarding?

i hav completed my hsc in year 2008 and presently im doing diploma in custom clearance and freight forwarding.now i want complete my graduation and apply for 3rd year directly.so is der any recognized university for where i can directly apply

29th August 2011, 08:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any recognized university from where I can directly apply in 3rd year for graduation after doing diploma in Customs Clearance and Freight Forwarding?

It is not possible to apply directly for the third year of graduation. It is a must to clear the first two years. The option of lateral entry is there only for technical courses. The same should be from recognised institute. Also through that scheme the candidate will be joining the second year of graduation.
9th September 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any recognized university from where I can directly apply in 3rd year for graduation after doing diploma in Customs Clearance and Freight Forwarding?

awanish kumar gupta my roll no-40729 my exam 11-9-11 please send my call letter my [email protected]
thaning for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?