9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Interview tips to prepare for multitasking staff general principal interview?

I have an interview for multitasking staff General Principal of accounts audit office on jan at Chennai. Pls. give me some interview tips for this pot.Can you please tell me how can we clear the interview? What are the steps followed for it?

22nd September 2016, 08:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interview tips to prepare for multitasking staff general principal interview?

First of all improve English if it is not then read newspaper daily to improve your knoeledge.Most general question is Define or Explain yourself.
Also learn everything about Accounts and what responsibility your post has.
Interview can be cracked if you believe in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?