11th September 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CA registration after B.Com?

I am an average student. Have registered with ICAI I want to become CA. How I have to proceed. Whether I have to go with B.Com honors are with B.Com or without B.Com. Please guide with B.Com and without B.Com.

11th September 2017, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CA registration after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an average student. Have registered with ICAI I want to become CA. How I have to proceed. Whether I have to go with B.Com honors are with B.Com or without B.Com. Please guide with B.Com and without B.Com.

Commerce graduates with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for CA Intermediate Course directly. There are two groups in the Intermediate Course of CA program. Candidates have to register for the Intermediate Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website. The ICAI website link is Click Here. Candidates after completion of the IPCC, can register for Practical Training for three years. After completion of training, can join CA Final Course. Total fees (registration fee, student activities fee and registration fee for articled assistant) for students registering through Direct Entry Route is Rs 18,000. Candidates can find the details in the ICAI website link given Click Here.
11th September 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for CA IPCC directly, if you have got B.Com degree with 55% marks. In case, you have less than 55% marks, then you need to qualify CA CPT first.

You can get yourself registered through the official ICAI website. Just make sure that you apply on time.
12th September 2017, 06:59 AM
cataleya11

After completing B.Com degree you can directly apply for Intermediate level course of CA. Minimum mark requirement in B.Com is 55% aggregate. Registration has to be done online only and also follow the entire procedure. You can also visit the regional center of ICAI. You need to fill in the application form and submit a fees of Rs.18000 for both groups or Rs.13000 for any one group. Registration has to be done either in November or in May.
12th September 2017, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation scoring a minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for the IPCC part of CA course. Candidates should have to register themselves through online application which can be filled from the official website of ICAI.
After qualifying the IPCC stage, candidates then have to register for the Practical Training of three years. Then at last, after the training period, candidates can join the final stage CA course.
For more details, just check the official website of ICAI.
https://www.icai.org/
13th September 2017, 02:15 PM
sapphire1

CA is a good course and has good value this time. All companies and offices need accountant so it is best to do this course.

Those candidates who have done graduation with minimum 55% marks can apply for IPCC it is a part of CA course. candidates can apply for IPCC exam through online which can be filled from the official website of ICAI.

If you will qualify the IPCC exam then you can apply for the training of 3 years. And after that candidates can join the final stage of CA course.
14th September 2017, 09:56 PM
jv96

You can register only after the completion of 5th semester examination.The basic requirement is 55% or more marks in aggregate.But you will be eligible to write the examination only after the completion of 9 months articleship training.The official website of ICAI (icai.org)can be visited for detailed information
14th October 2017, 02:53 PM
kunalroy89

Candidate having B.Com degree with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for CA Intermediate Course directly.
If marks is below 55%,one needs to appear for CPT test.
There are two groups in the Intermediate Course of CA program. Candidates have to register for the Intermediate Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website.
Candidates after completion of the IPCC, can register for Practical Training for three years.
After completion of training, can join CA Final Course.

Usually registration takes place during November and April/May.
Check on website of ICAI to know more details and online application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?