7th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of applying CA course after graduation? Duration of CA course? Possibility of completing course without attending regular class?

What is procedure for applying for C.A. course after graduation? How long (years) will it take to complete the course if joining the course after graduation? Is there any possibility to complete the course without going to regular class i.e. only using the text books?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Commerce through Regular Mode but without attending class?
  3. Validation of regular or non attending graduation with government or private jobs?
  4. Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?
  5. Can I be eligible for PCSJ? I am a regular and attending the class of LLB
  6. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  9. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  10. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
  11. Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?
  12. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?
  14. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
  15. Any possibility to do graduation in 1 year? Can I take up admission in regular college for my PG?
  16. Can I do any course(Except Computer Course) while attending regular studies?
  17. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  18. Is Actuaries field a good career option? -- [Most Discussed]

8th December 2015, 09:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of applying CA course after graduation? Duration of CA course? Possibility of completing course without attending regular class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is procedure for applying for C.A. course after graduation? How long (years) will it take to complete the course if joining the course after graduation? Is there any possibility to complete the course without going to regular class i.e. only using the text books?
Those candidates who completed Graduation can directly eligible to join in Intermediate course and enjoy exemptions from Foundation course (CPT).

But, the candidate need to score 60% marks at Graduation level to be eligible for Intermediate course and 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates who completed their Graduation in Commerce stream. It is mandatory the candidate must attend the Article ship Training for 100 hours.

The cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme Rs. 300/- and Rs.350/- by Post or courier. Interested candidates can directly visit the nearest regional office to register a Chartered Accountant course.

Fees for Executive Programme:

- Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while
- Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students

Quote:
Duration of CA course?
- The duration of the Chartered is not fixed. The normal duration of CA course will take 5 years.
- The duration will depends on how quickly the candidate clear each level.

Quote:
Possibility of completing course without attending regular class?
It is based on the candidate's skill and Talent. You need to work in order to get qualified in the Chartered Accountant without the attending the regular class. It is always better attended the class in order learn well.

ICAI Regional Office:

WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICE
ICAI Tower, C-40, G BLOCK,
OPP. MCA GROUND,
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA EAST-400051.
EPABX No : 022-39893989; e-mail: [email protected]

SOUTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICAI Bhawan
122, Mahatma Gandhi Road
Post Box No. 3314,Nungambakkam, CHENNAI - 600 034
Phone.. [+91] (44) 3989 3989, 3021 0300
Facsimile.. [+91] (44) 3021 0355
E-mail: [email protected]

EASTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICAI Bhawan
7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street),
KOLKATA- 700 071
Phone.. [+91] (33) 3989 3989, 3021 1140-41
Facsimile.. [+91] (33) 3021 1145

CENTRAL INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICAI Bhawan
Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines
Behind Reserve Bank of India, KANPUR - 208 001 (U. P.)
Phone.. [+91] (512) 3989 398, 3011 198, 3011 200 - 203
Facsimile.. [+91] (512) 3011 193

NORTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICAI Bhawan
52-53-54, Institutional Area
Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near Karkardooma Courts, DELHI -110 032
Phones.. EPABX [+91] (11) 3989 3990, 3021 0601 - 605
Facsimile.. [+91] (11) 3021 0680

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?