13th April 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do software engineering after 12th?

hello,

Sir i have a commerce group in my high school, is it possible for me to do a software engineer after my 12th..... and i have taken a commerce with out maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do software engineering with commerce stream?
  2. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?
  3. What is the scope in software engineering after 12th?
  4. How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce
  5. List of top MSc software engineering colleges?
  6. How to do software engineering after completing 12th
  7. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  8. Procedure of doing software engineering after 12th? I have taken 12th class exam from UP board
  9. Is it possible for me to do software engineering after 12th?
  10. Can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  11. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  13. What should I take after 12th to get admission in universities offering software engineering
  14. What are the courses that I can choose after 12th having interest in IT or Software Engineering?
  15. How to get selected in a good software company after scoring 76% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62% in computer engineering
  16. How can I do software engineering after completing 12th with PCM?
  17. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do software engineering after 12th?

after complete the 12th which is the best course to join ? which is the best college to study and get good job by college?........please tell little tips
27th May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to become a computer software engineer after 12 from maths
28th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do software engineering but i choose phy,che,math,eng,hindi and phy.education in 12th. Is it possible for me?
8th June 2013, 09:25 PM
sourav joshi

yes you can do software engineering after 12th with these subjects .after 12th you may attempt jee exam .after cracking this you can get admisson in iit colleges .you can do software engineering there .
if you can not crack jee exam don't be upset you still could become a software engineer you have to do software engineering from a good private college with donation .so prepare well for jee .
best of luck .
8th June 2013, 09:27 PM
sourav joshi

yes you can do software engineering after 12th with these subjects .after 12th you may attempt jee exam .after cracking this you can get admisson in iit colleges .you can do software engineering there .
if you can not crack jee exam don't be upset you still could become a software engineer you have to do software engineering from a good private college with donation .so prepare well for jee .
best of luck .
13th June 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i go for jee advance i have scored 72.2 % in 12th having pcm ?
Ajay Singh
30th January 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be a softwere engineer without attempt jee?
30th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Respected,
i have passed 12th in commerce but now i want to do software engineering can i ? Pls help
21st April 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have a commerce group in my high school, is it possible for me to do a software engineer after my 12th..... and i have taken a commerce with out maths.
9th March 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Sandeep kumar. I live ambedkar nagar. I want to be a software engineer. Please tell me that i will do after 12th. Please send me by email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?