8th March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Guys, I am a student of PCB in 12th. After my 12th I want to do MBBS in AIIMS. I want to know for admission, AIIMS takes entrance exam? I want to know simply the admission procedure. If you know then please share it with me.

14th April 2018, 05:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

In order to study MBBS course from AIIMS, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% of marks in it studying a subject combination of PCB.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by the AIIMS for MBBS course. Qualified candidates then have to apply online for the admission at different AIIMS in India.
14th April 2018, 06:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Science and these institutes are considered to be one of the finest medical colleges in India.

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in AIIMS for pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree course then for that you need to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

--> Further, for appearing in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you must have following qualifications:-

* You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You need to have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with at least 60% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for SC/ST and PH category candidates.

For more details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
15th April 2018, 06:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBBS course in AIIMS, you have to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) aggregate marks from a Government recognised board and those who are at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
15th April 2018, 06:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in AIIMS for pursuing MBBS course, you have to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. To be eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised board. You should be at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in AIIMS (if you are eligible according to your examination rank) for pursuing MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?