29th June 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS for 12th PSEB student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with PSEB stream. I want to study my MBBS in AIIMS. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in AIIMS for this MBBS course. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  3. Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  7. Special quota for Nepali students in AIIMS, India for MBBS course? How can a Nepali student take admission?
  8. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th PCB CBSE candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study B.Sc(Nursing) program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  11. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?
  12. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  14. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  15. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply visa to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS with full scholarship in AIIMS? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
2nd July 2018, 12:02 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS for 12th PSEB student?

To get admission for pursuing MBBS course in AIIMS after completion of your 12th standard from PSEB Board, you have to appear in AIIMS entrance examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance examination. By appearing and qualifying the AIIMS entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank for getting admission in AIIMS for pursuing MBBS course.
2nd July 2018, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream with at least 50% marks to become eligible for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. There are limited seats and you need to secure a top rank to get admission.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission in the said institution.
4th July 2018, 01:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institutes of Medical Sciences and for pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) from AIIMS, you need to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

Further, for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for candidates belonging to categories other than genaral and OBC category.

Also, you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to categories other than general and OBC.

For more details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
4th July 2018, 01:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to get admission in AIIMS institute you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by AIIMS.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as main paper with minimum 60%.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in AIIMS.
5th July 2018, 09:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

AIIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Science ) is a premier medical institute.

The examination is conducted by AIIMS for admission in the institute. The required minimum aggregate to appear in examination is that

Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

Candidates appearing for 12th board examination are also eligible to appear.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?