8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study B.Sc(Nursing) program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Hello, I am a student of PCB in 12th. After my 12th I want to do B.Sc(Nursing) in AIIMS. I want to know for admission, AIIMS takes entrance exam? I want to know simply the admission procedure. If you know then please share it with me.

Related Questions:
16th April 2018, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AIIMS to study B.Sc(Nursing) program? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

In order to pursue B.Sc (Nursing) from AIIMS, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized University with above 60% of marks in it.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by AIIMS, qualifying in which they can take admission to study B.Sc (Nursing) from AIIMS.
Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?