10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam for B.A.(Geography) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Can I know that for admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.A.(Geography) course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Please provide me the information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  3. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  8. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  9. Aligarh Muslim University offers M.Sc(Electronics) course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  11. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  13. When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?
  14. Should I have to appear in entrance exam for B.A.(Geography) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?
  17. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  18. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
11th October 2016, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam for B.A.(Geography) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that for admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.A.(Geography) course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Please provide me the information about it.

Yes, you have to appear in an entrance examination for B.A Geography admission in Aligarh Muslim University. The candidates have to get at least 50% marks (English is mandatory) in 10+2 are eligible for the B.A Geography admission. The applicants should appear for AMU B.A. Combined Entrance Examination for the admission. The admission will be done through counseling. The AMU combined entrance test will be 2 hours and 100 marks. The Aligarh Muslim University website link is Click Here
12th October 2016, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam for B.A.(Geography) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, you need to appear in entrance exam in order to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The entrance exam for admission in BA course in Geography is conducted every year in the month of May-June. You need to appear in it and score well to get admission call from AMU.
12th October 2016, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University in order to take admission to study B.A (Geography) course.
So, prepare yourself for the Entrance examination to score well in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?