7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BCA at Oxford college

Hi, I want to study BCA in Oxford College. How can I get admission? Please tell me fee structure and admission procedures. Please send [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  2. Percentage required for admission in Oxford university for BCA or B.Tech?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?
  4. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  7. Post graduate Media related courses available at Oxford University? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  11. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  12. Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  14. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  16. How to get to oxford via scholarship exams to study medical?
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
9th July 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BCA at Oxford college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to study BCA in Oxford College. How can I get admission? Please tell me fee structure and admission procedures. Please send [email protected].

Candidates after completion of 10+2 or PUC with a minimum of 40% marks are eligible to apply for taking admission to BCA course at Oxford College of Science. Admission to the course is done on the basis of a written test, group discussion and personal interview. Written test consists of language skills in English, reasoning ability and aptitude skills. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the BCA course at Oxford College of Science. Duration of the course is three years full time. Oxford College of Science website link is Click Here
10th July 2017, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BCA at Oxford college

Procedure to get admission into BCA at Oxford College:

There is a certain procedure to get admission into this Oxford college. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is 12th Class or PUC with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.

The procedure basically consists of the following steps.

>> You are required to appear in paper that tests language skills in Aptitude, Reasoning and English.

>> After clearing round, group discussion followed by personal interview will be conducted

>> If you successfully clear all the rounds that are mentioned above, then you may get admission into this BCA program.

Ph. No: 080 3026 6301

Address: No.32, 19th Main, 17th B'Cross, Sector IV, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka-560102

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?