15th May 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to prepare for B.Sc Geology?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am a 12th science student. I want to read B.Sc geology. What can I do? And what are the jobs after B.Sc? Can someone please give me the right suggestions for the way forward? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  2. What are the entrance exams to prepare for B.Sc Geology? -- [New]
  3. How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical
  4. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Sc(Geology) in reputed colleges of India?
  8. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  9. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  10. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  11. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  12. What is the minimum marks required in each Geology units as per the entrance exam is concerned? How can I prepare to get the best score in the entrance exam?
  13. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  16. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Geology? I am pursuing BSc in Geology
  17. Entrance exams to study BS in Geology in Abroad?
  18. Books for Geology objective questions to prepare for geology GATE exam, UPSC, ONGC etc?
25th May 2017, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the entrance exams to prepare for B.Sc Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am a 12th science student. I want to read B.Sc geology. What can I do? And what are the jobs after B.Sc? Can someone please give me the right suggestions for the way forward? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
There is no specific entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Geology course. The admission will be based on the score obtained in the 12th board examination. Some reputed colleges may conducted their entrance exam. You have to go through the 12th books to crack the entrance exam with good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?