28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study B.Des in NID?

Dear Sir,
What is the procedure which
I can apply for doing B.Des in
NID? I want to study B.Des in NID
please help me for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Des at IIT Guwahati?
  2. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  3. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  4. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  5. What is the procedure to do M.A English? Where is the study center in Mumbai?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Des in NID? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  9. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  10. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. How to get into B.Des or B.Arch courses of IIT?
  13. What is the date of NIFT situation test for B.Des?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  15. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  16. Procedure to take admission in KSOU B.Tech? Which study center is good for joining in the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. How to study IPS and what is the procedure to be followed for admission?
8th April 2015, 11:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study B.Des in NID?

Eligibility criteria for admission to study B.Des in NID :

Educational Qualification:
Candidate must have to complete his/her 12th class or equivalent from any recognised board.

Age Limits :
Age of candidate must be below 20 years. Age relaxation is also provided to reserved candidates.

Procedure to apply :

Application form can be downloaded from http://admissions.nid.edu/
Fill the details in application form and post it to NID with self attested documents.
Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of ‘National Institute of Design’ payable at Ahmedabad has to be send along with application form.
OBC candidates have to submit non-creamy layer certificate and SC/ST/PH candidates have to submit their caste certificate.

For SC/ST/PH candidates DD amount will be Rs.750/-.

For more details please find the prospectus in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admissions-Brochure-2015-16.pdf(1.87 MB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?