2nd January 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NATA for a candidate who has secured 60% in VHSE?

Hello
I passed vhse in 60%marks
but without maths...........
so can i apply nata??????
please let me know asap
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  2. How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer
  3. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  5. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  7. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  8. How to join Army after passing engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  11. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  12. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  13. List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA?
  14. Can I get admission in Architecture after passing 12th commerce?
  15. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  17. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  18. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
2nd January 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NATA for a candidate who has secured 60% in VHSE?

Sorry you are not eligible for NATA if you have completed 10+2 without Mathematics. According to notification of NATA and official website you need to have any one of the following qualification to become eligible for this exam.

1. 10+2 passed from a recognized board of education with Maths as a subject with 50% marks in aggregate.

2. Diploma course which is of 3 years duration from a recognized Institute with 50% marks in aggregate.

Therefore, you are not eligible for it because admission in architecture requires Maths.

For more information visit http://nata.in
2nd January 2015, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NATA for a candidate who has secured 60% in VHSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I passed vhse in 60%marks
but without maths...........
so can i apply nata??????
please let me know asap
with regards-
If your 12th standard marks is 60% then you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
8th April 2015, 11:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

Sorry, since you did not have Mathematics as your main subject in the higher secondary, you are not eligible for the NATA.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?