16th June 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get into B.Des or B.Arch courses of IIT?

How to get in bdes or b.arch through iit ? I mean in through IIT the best elite institutes of the country so that i can get demanding jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances in NIFT B.F.Tech program for wait listed candidates?
  2. How much cutoff is needed for Interior Designing course admission in NIFT or NID?
  3. How to get admission in B.Des at IIT Guwahati?
  4. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  6. Is distance 12th marksheet valid for graduations 1st year?
  7. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  8. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  11. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  12. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  13. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  14. What is the date of NIFT situation test for B.Des?
  15. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  16. How can I prepare for IIT entrance exam?
  17. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  18. What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?
21st April 2015, 05:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into B.Des or B.Arch courses of IIT?

Actually Almost all IIT's offers courses like B.des (Design ) and B.Arch (Architecture ). And the duration of the courses is " 4 years ". But here we are providing you the details about the " B.des and B.Arch in different IIT's.

List of IIT's offers B.Des Course :

1. IIT Guwahati

List of IIT's offers B.Arch Course :

1. IIT Kharagpur

2. IIT Roorkee

And remaining IIT's does not provide B.Des and B.Arch courses
23rd April 2015, 11:46 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Not all of the IITs offer B.des and B.Arch courses.
These courses are limited to only some of IITs.

Only IIT offer B.des course.
And only IIT Kharagpur ana IIT Roorkee offer B.Arch corurse.

For admission in any IIT ,students must have passed op appearing in 10+2 (for passed candidate of previous year in which exam will be held) .
If they fulfill the educational qualification required, then they need to apply for JEE mains ,qualify it and also have to get the par percentage in boards to apply for JEE Advance from where they are going to be selected for admission in IIT.
12th May 2015, 05:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

BDes. and BArch are the courses offered by some of the IITs for which you need to write a separate examination conducted by the IITs along with the JEE.

The eligibility criteria for the same is :

* The candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board with Physics + Mathematics as the main subjects.

* the candidate must have attained an age of at least 17 years at the time of admission.
22nd January 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between b arch course in IIT and anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?