3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get date of birth corrected in 10th mark sheet?

I also had a mistake in 10th class certificate CBSE regarding DOB. Which was 19.1.1998 but in certificate it was 23.1.1997. Legally I went to CBSE board Panchkula 5 sector and started to gather papers which was mentioned there through the attested papers by our school principal which is a tough task. I went there to attest my papers but they behaved so rudely that they didn't attest my papers so at the end with the last hope. I have to file an affidavit in court and am also waiting for the positive result.

4th January 2018, 06:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get date of birth corrected in 10th mark sheet?

In order to get your birth date corrected in your class 10th mark sheet, you have to visit you nearby CBSE regional office as because the certificate correction is possible only through CBSE Board Office. You have to submit documents like xerox copy of marks sheet, school attested letter, xerox copy of birth certificate, affidavit from court, etc. Also you may have to pay some requisite fee for the procedure.
4th January 2018, 06:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to change the date of birth in your 10th certificate but for that you have to consult your school and there you have to write an application and and after that you will have to fill an application form regarding Changing of date of birth in your 10th certificate by mentioning the reason. Further procedure will be taken by the school and will be completed by the school and in the duration of one or two months you will get your new duplicate certificate with correct date of birth.
4th January 2018, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your date of birth corrected in your 10th standard marksheet, you have to contact the school principal where you have pursued 10th standard. You have to fill the application form with correct details and submit the Birth Certificate as DOB Proof to your school principal. Your school principal will forward your request to the main board and you will get new certificate with correct DOB within a month from the date you have applied for DOB correction in 10th standard marksheet.
5th January 2018, 04:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to correct your Date of Birth in class 10th mark sheet, you must have to contact to the regional office of CBSE Board from where you have completed your class 10th examination.
Contact to the concerned person in the office, write an application mentioning your issue to correct your Date of Birth in the mark sheet and submit it in the office with your corrected Birth Certificate or any Government ID proof in which your have correct Date of Birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?