10th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get date of Birth corrected in 10th mark sheet

Sir, I am in class 10th now and my result come in May 2017. I want to change my date of birth in 10th mark sheet which is written 1 June 2002. I want to correct it to 27 October 2003. Is it possible?

10th August 2017, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get date of Birth corrected in 10th mark sheet

You can contact the school authority, from where you passed your class 10th. They will forward your application for correction of name along with supported documents.

Just make sure you have enough documents to support the change in name. If it was the mistake of school, then it will not take much time to get correction.

10th August 2017, 09:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can definitely change your date of birth in your 10th marks sheet but for that you must have original date of birth certificate as a proof of your correct date of birth.
To change date of birth in 10th mark sheet, you need to contact your school from where you have completed your 10th examination.Your school principle will guide you in filling the respective application form for correction and submitting it the examination board.And after a specified date you will be given a new 10th standard marks sheet.

10th August 2017, 09:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to contact the authorities of your school authorities and tell them about the matter. Then you have to fill up the application form provided by the school. You have to submit the required documents and the fees. The school will do the rest of the formalities and you have to wait for the corrected copy of your mark sheet to arrive.

10th August 2017, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your Date of Birth corrected in your 10th standard marks sheet, you have to contact the school principal where you pursued your 10th standard. Your school principal will guide you the process that you need to follow to get your Date of Birth corrected in your 10th standard marks sheet, he/ she may ask you to fill the respective application form and pay the specified fee, so, that may forward your request to the main board and you will get new 10th standard marks sheet within 10-15 working days.

11th August 2017, 03:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can correct your Date of Birth in 10th mark sheet. You have to write an application to the head of the school regarding your correction in Date of Birth along with documents like birth certificate.

And all this process you have to complete within one year of the date of declaration of result otherwise no correction shall be made.

12th August 2017, 01:31 PM
tej_preet

Yes you can change your birth date from your 10th mark sheet. For this you must meet your school principal school principal, he will guide the process. By following these process you can easily correct your Date of Birth.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?