22nd January 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?

SIR,
I have passed my 10+2 in science having 62% marks.
But for some reasons I have drop of 4 years.Now Iwant to complete my graduation in chemistry for a bright future. is my favourite sub. please, tell me what procedure then I follow to take addmission in Delhi university for comming session.I don't want to make my life waste for the last 4 years. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  2. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  4. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  5. Entrance date of BFA in delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has completed B.E. 2 years ago?
  7. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  9. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  12. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  13. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  14. Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?
  15. Details about the entrance for BFS Delhi University? I have completed my 12th
  16. Which are the colleges for B.Ed? Procedure for the same? I have completed my B.A from Delhi University
  17. How to get admission in BSc Biology in DU with 80% marks?
  18. Where should I do hotel management in Delhi? Procedure to do it after passing 12th? I have just completed my 12th standard without Maths
23rd January 2015, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,
I have passed my 10+2 in science having 62% marks.
But for some reasons I have drop of 4 years.Now Iwant to complete my graduation in chemistry for a bright future. is my favourite sub. please, tell me what procedure then I follow to take addmission in Delhi university for comming session.I don't want to make my life waste for the last 4 years. please help me.
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Sc in Chemistry in Delhi University. But, you must have valid reason for four years gap.

The eligibility requirement for pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry is a pass in 12th class in science stream with Physics,Chemistry from are recognized university.

The examination must be passed from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

The selection of the candidates is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination or written exam conducted by the Delhi university.

The admission notification of Delhi university will be released during the month of April/May.

Contact Details:
University of Delhi
Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Enrollment: 488,135 (2011)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?