7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BAMS for B.Sc(Chemistry) and Pharmacy Diploma holder?

Hello,
I have done B.Sc in Chemistry and even Diploma in Pharmacy. I have given MH-CET. I want to go for BAMS. What is the procedure for doing for BAMS?

11th October 2015, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study BAMS for B.Sc(Chemistry) and Pharmacy Diploma holder?

For BAMS admission you can apply for any medical entrance exam like NEET for which you just need class XII with PCB stream with 50% marks. According to your qualification it seems you are eligible for it.

Therefore, you can surely apply for entrance exam and if you can manage a decent rank then chances are good for admission in a private medical college. For government medical colleges there is upper age limit of 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?