29th June 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates?

Respected Sir,
I have given and qualified in MAH-CET. I want to do BDS from any private college in Maharashtra. Can I know about the fee expenses for me as I belong to NT-C caste category? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  3. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  5. Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?
  6. Total fee expenses including hostel charges of BDS course in KIIT University?
  7. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  8. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  9. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  11. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  13. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  15. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  16. Cutoff for BDS admission in private colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Reservation details in private colleges for BDS? -- [New]
  18. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?