20th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for regular or correspondence course?

I live in Chandigarh. I want to get admission in Chandigarh college. I have 63% in 10+2. I want to do B.Com including all quotas it becomes 79%. I'm also doing CPT(CA). Can I get admission in regular or should I opt for correspondence? What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  2. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  3. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  4. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  5. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  6. M.TECH OR MBA? which one is more in demand? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  8. Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?
  9. Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence?
  11. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  12. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  13. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  14. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%
  16. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  18. List of universities in UP for doing Ph.D through regular or correspondence mode? -- [New]
20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for regular or correspondence course?

Opting for a regular degree course will be beneficial in any case because most of the top MNCs don't accept distance mode or correspondence degree courses for various jobs.

Hence, try to get admission in a regular college if possible. If you don't have any option then only go for correspondence degree.
20th August 2016, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for regular or correspondence course?

It all depends upon you that which mode is more suitable for you to opt after the completion of your class 12th education. If you are facing any kind of problem to pursue the course in regular mode, you can go for the correspondence mode. But if there is no problem, you must go the regular mode as it will be better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?