12th October 2015, 03:26 AM
Pranta sen gupta

How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?

My name is Pranta Sen Gupta.I have passed higher secondary exam from chittagong college, Chittagong board.I am a student of science group.I have an ambition to study in India in a very renowned university like Delhi Or Calcutta university.I want want to study physics applied or pure.what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  4. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  5. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  6. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  7. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  10. Where can I apply for admission for BSc Mathematics after scoring 69% in 12th class?
  11. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  12. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  14. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  15. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  16. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  18. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching?
27th October 2015, 05:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranta sen gupta View Post
My name is Pranta Sen Gupta.I have passed higher secondary exam from chittagong college, Chittagong board.I am a student of science group.I have an ambition to study in India in a very renowned university like Delhi Or Calcutta university.I want want to study physics applied or pure.what should I do?
Guide For Bangladesh students deserving to study in India

Admission Procedure (Eligibility criteria to study in India)

Eligibility criteria differ from institute to institute. However, Bangladeshi students may apply to study in India if they have;

- 60% marks in SSC to apply for Diploma programs

- 50-80% marks in HSC to apply for Undergraduate program

- 50- 80% marks in Bachelor level to apply for Post Graduation program

- 50- 80% marks in Master's level to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D program

Also note the duration of the programs in India :

- Diploma : duration may vary from course to course but mostly the duration of Diploma course minimum duration is for 1 year whereas maximum duration is for 3 years.

- Bachelor: 3-5 years.

- Master's : 2 years.

- M.Phil : 1 year

- Ph.D : 2-3 years.

Academic Session of India : The academic calendar of higher education in India starts in July or August each year. No other admission session is available for International students.

How To Apply for Admission : International students may directly apply to the institutions following website instructions or Bangladeshi students may apply to Indian Institute through GEE Bangladesh. GEE Bangladesh is associated with a good number of Indian schools, colleges and universities for dealing direct and for quicker admission.

You can contact GEE Bangladesh for more details

GEE Bangladesh

238/1 Outer Circular Road, Maruf Market, 3rd Floor, Mouchak,
Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh.
Tel: 9351410, 9352102, 01930295929, 01712571098
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

Visa Application is must : You need to apply for India study Visa also and for applying you need to visit this page www.ivacbd.com

Very important notice for students : After joining the university or institute you must report nearby police station within 15 days of your arrival and collect a FRRO report. Without FRRO report you cannot enter Bangladesh from India So please keep in your mind.
19th December 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

A banglashi student passed the bachelor and Master degree from calcutta University. Now he/she is pursuing Ph D in Burdwan University. Can he/she apply for NET?
6th April 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Trina saha. I have passed higher secondary from Milestone College, Dhaka Board.I have completed my graduation from Techno India university, Wast Bangole. Now I want to complete my higher graduation from any government university from India.So what I should do now..
12th April 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of science of Bangladesh . I have passed SSC with GPA 4.81 out of GPA 5 in 2013 & also passed HSC with GPA 4.33 out of GPA5. now I have wanted to get admission in Calcutta university. now what i should do? please give me feedback....
18th July 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sudipta Chowdhury. I am a student of Savar Cantonment Public School & College, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have appeared in Higher Secondary Examination in 2017. My group iis science. Now I want to study B.Sc in India. How can I apply to study in any public university of India with a scholarship??
3rd September 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

This is Anjana Panday. I have completed my post-graduation. My graduation and post graduation marks 55 I want to PhD course in India. How can I apply?
7th September 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Bangladeshi student of sociology department. I want to do Master's in calcata or any public university.
Give me any information, how to be i will admitted?
24th January 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Bangladesh. I have completed my graduation from Bangladesh. Now I want to study MBA distance course in India. How and where I get admission
10th February 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I m Rahul Sarker.I m from Bangladesh. I m graduate Diploma with EEE in Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic institute.Now I want BSC in india.How n where I can admission in India
Gmail:- [email protected]
25th February 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

My name is Joy Shahariar Salek. I have passed higher secondary exam from Dhaka in since 2017, Dhaka board. I am a student of Commerce group.I have an ambition to study in India in a very renowned university like Delhi Or Calcutta university. I want want to study BBA applied. what can I do?
5th June 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am Pooja vortia.I completed my graduation in agricultural economics from Bangladesh Agricultural University. Now I want to study MBA in Kolkata, India. I want to know the procedure for Admission, fees and scholarships. The scope of doing Job in India.
27th July 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

I am Shezan Ahmmed from Bangladesh.I have passed HSC from Rajshahi Board in continuing year(2018) securing 4.83 out of 5. I have secured 156,156,71,167,169,177 marks in Bengali,English,ICT,Physics,Chemistry And Mathematics and in fourth subject Biology I have got 143 marks. I want to admit in Indian any government university for studying Mechanical or Nuclear engineering.So,what should I do now?And how cost is needed to me in a year and can I apply for the universities? please answer.
29th July 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is apurbo kumar biswas.I have passed higher secondary exam from jhenidah college, jessor board.I am a student of science group.I have an ambition to study in India in a very renowned university like Delhi Or Calcutta university.I want want to study math.what should i do?
30th July 2018, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Shezan Ahmmed from Bangladesh.I have passed my HSC exam from Rajshahi board this current year securing GPA-4.83 out of 5.00.I have gotten 156,156,71,167,169,177 marks in Bengali,English,ICT,Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.I have also get 143 marks in Biology.Now I'm interested myself to admit in Delhi,Calcutta or Mumbai for undergraduate course over Mechanical Engineering.So I want to know that,how can I apply and how cost will be needed to me in 4 years and when this circular of admission will be give out? please, give me a quick reply.
31st July 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bangladesh . I have passed SSC with GPA 4.22 out of GPA 5 in science group 2015 & also passed HSC with GPA 4.00 out of GPA5 in humanities group 2017. now I have wanted to get admission in Calcutta university. now what i should do? please give me feedback....
17th November 2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a student from Bangladesh.i have passed HSC in 2018 with GPA-4.08 and SSC with GPA-5 from science group.now i want to get admission in Calcutta University.now what should I do?please suggest me something.
11th January 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how can I get admission into Kolkata university as a foreign student on M.A in English
24th January 2019, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how can I get admission in Kolkata university or Robindro Bharati university as a foreign student in on M.A in
English.
11th May 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am Niloy Biswas. I passed ssc exam this year under Dhaka Board. I want to study in kolkata. How can i get a opportunity for learning in kolkata govt. College.
12th May 2019, 09:25 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Calcutta University sets aside 60% seats for its own graduates, who get direct admission based on marks.
The remaining 40% seats are open to all, and filled through an entrance test. The university will now add another 350 seats to its existing PG capacity solely for international candidates.
11th November 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am rupantor. I passed hsc from Bangladesh by 4.33 gpa I want to admit in kolkata university how can i admit from Bangladesh
13th November 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of science of Bangladesh . I have passed SSC with GPA 4.86 out of GPA 5 in 2017 & also passed HSC with GPA 5.00 out of GPA5 in 2019 . now I have wanted to get admission in Calcutta university in Law Department now what i should do? please give me feedback....
11th May 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a undergraduate student of Dhaka University. But I would like to study LL.B at Calcutta University. If anyone inform me about the admission procedure I will be extremely glad.
26th June 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi student. I Got very bad mark in hsc exam,3.17 out of 5.can i get indian University admission. I am a science group student.
2nd February 2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How much cost will be to complete hon's from Calcutta university?
31st March 2021, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a Bangladeshi admission candidate 2021. I want to study in Kolkata university. Please tell me how can I go ahead,.
27th July 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello,there.My name is Souvik Roy.I'm from Bangladesh and i'm a university admission candidate 2021.I want to study in Rabindra varti university or Bisva varti university.
Can you tell me how can i apply in those university?
9th November 2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I admit for MBA any university of west bangle?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?