27th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Should I take all six units of Microbiology in B.Sc final year to enter in Exomicrobiology/Medical Microbiology?

Sir,
I am confused that which subjects to choose for my final year in B.Sc. Should I go for six units Microbiology or three units Chemistry and three units Microbiology? I want to go in Exomicrobiology field in future or may be in Medical Microbiology.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  8. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  9. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  10. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  11. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  12. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  13. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  14. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. How to do Microbiology after studying BSc in Microbiology?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  18. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
30th June 2015, 01:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I take all six units of Microbiology in B.Sc final year to enter in Exomicrobiology/Medical Microbiology?

You should take three units of Chemistry and three units of Microbiology in your final year as it will be helpful for you considering your eventual goal.
For the streams of Exomicrobiology or Medical Microbiology you must choose the 3+3 in your final year so as Chemistry is needed both in case of Exomicrobiology or Medical Microbiology.
As this is your ultimate goal you should choose the 3+3 in your Final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?