19th August 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Subjects available to study B.Ed in IGNOU and details of the course?

Friends,
Please tell me that how many subjects are there in B.Ed course? Can you please provide me the details of this course in IGNOU? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Ed after securing 48% in B.A?
  2. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?
  3. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  4. List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?
  5. What is the fee structure of B.Com distance education course through in any open university?
  6. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  8. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  9. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  10. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  11. Is there any part time B.Tech degree in IGNOU? Fee structure details and list of study centers in AP?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  13. Should I study B.Com again in IGNOU if failed in 3 subjects of 1st year from CU?
  14. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  15. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  16. Will there be any Sunday Colleges to join M.Sc course?
  17. Details of IGNOU study center which offers Medical courses
  18. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
11th September 2015, 09:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available to study B.Ed in IGNOU and details of the course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

The qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation or Post Graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

The candidate should have two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory.

There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for pursuing this degree.

The minimum duration for this programme offered by IGNOU is 2 years and maximum duration is 4 years.

The course fee is Rs. 20,000.

Subjects to be studied for B.Ed from IGNOU :

First Year

Course Code Course Name

ES-331 Curriculum and Instruction

ES-332 Psychology of Learning & Development

ES-333 Educational Evaluation

Second Year

Course Code Course Name

ES-342 Teaching of Mathematics

ES-343 Teaching of Social Studies

ES-344 Teaching of English

ES-345 Teaching of Hindi

ES-361 Educational Technology

ES-362 Computer in Education

ES-363 Guidance and Counselling

ES-364 Distance Education

BESE-065 HIV and AIDS Education

BESE-066 Adolescence and Family Education

ES-382 Workshop-based Practicals

ES-383 Practice Teaching

ES-346 Teaching of Tamil
8th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects available to study B.Ed in IGNOU and details of the course?

I want to give teaching of sanskrit additional Exam From kuk but I have completed B. ed course in your University can I give additional exam
18th February 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA from C.C.S University, Meerut (U.P). I had education as one of the subjects during three three years. Is it equivalent to B.Ed? If not, what additional course i have to do to make it equivalent to B.ED?
8th May 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.ed in Dec 2011. From ignou in subject Hindi, Social Studies ..
Now I want additional English . Is this possible from IGNOU.
14th July 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have enrolled myself in IGNOU for B.Ed course sir I have not any syllabus and how many subjects are there in Bed course
Please guide me how to obtain Bed syllabus
22nd September 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I complete B.Sc (Home Science) & M.A.(Home Science) in 1999.
Sir, B. Ed. (Home Science) IGNOU Mai hai kya.
25th January 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am graduate from Punjabi university Patiala with subject history, public administration, religion, general Punjabi, general English and now l want bed from ignou please advise me
22nd June 2019, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done BBA so.what is the subject combination i have to choose for B.ED
30th June 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am the vice principal of a school in state of Kerala govt with graduation and bed in mathematics and have M A in English from Madurai kamaraj university .Is there a chance in Igno to take bed in English
14th July 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir As I am serving soldier in the army so I sponsored my wife to study in igno b.ed mathematics is there any concession for studies. For defence person so reply .
16th July 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do B.ed sanskrit .
I have done my BA with sanskrit with 65% From mdu University
Please tell me sir that I am eligible for this program
28th September 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do b.ed with music and hindi subject combination .....this combination is valid on ignu ??
10th October 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to study b.ed with b.com.which subjects refer in b.ed.
10th December 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to study bed . In BA my subject are sociology political science and public administrative . Which sub refer to me in bed..plz tell me
6th February 2022, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Subject combination for b. E. D after computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?