10th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose after class 12th to become an Astronomer?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to become an Astronomer so I want to know which subjects should I choose after class 12th to become an Astronomer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges are best choice for me to become an Astronomer after completion of 12th Class? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  2. How much marks I need to score to become an astronomer?
  3. How much money is required to become an astronomer?
  4. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  5. How to become an Astronomer after completing B.Tech in EEE? How much is the salary of an Astronomer?
  6. How can I become an astronomer after studying in class 10th?
  7. Stream to be taken to become an Astronomer in NASA? Best colleges and degrees to be taken to become an Astronomer?
  8. Which stream should I choose after 10th to become an Astronomer?
  9. What subjects should I choose in 11th class for economic honors?
  10. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  11. How can I become an Astronomer after completing class 10th? Which is the best Institute in India for pursuing Astronomy?
  12. How to become an Astronaut or Astronomer after passing 12th from ISC board with 87.25%/ I also want to do B.Tech from IIT
  13. Eligibility and age limit for JEST? Salary of Astronomer? Other ways to become Astronomer?
  14. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
  15. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later?
  16. Should I become an Astronomer or Cosmologist? What is the difference between the two?
  17. Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th for pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology? Do I have to take both Maths and Biology for admission?
12th December 2016, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after class 12th to become an Astronomer?

Being an Astronomer is not that easy, you need patience, hard work and lots of practice for that. In order to become an Astronomer you should have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

After completing 12th you can pursue bachelor's degree in science subjects and also you can choose astrophysics as your subject which would be more preferrable and I would also recommend you to choose astrophysics as your subject after 12th standard.
3rd June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after class 12th to become an Astronomer?

I am in grade 8th and I have interest in becoming a astronomer so I want to ask that what should I do further to become a astronomer? Please answer as soon as possible.
24th October 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

how to become an astronaut or astronomer after 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?