12th April 2016, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Tech in Kurukshetra University?

Dear Friends,
I have done Diploma and I want to do B.Tech in Kurukshetra University. Please tell me the procedure of admission? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  7. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  8. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  11. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  12. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Journalism in Kurukshetra University?
  14. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  15. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  16. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  17. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  18. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
14th April 2016, 11:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech in Kurukshetra University?

Admission in B.Tech course in Kurukshetra University are offered on the basis of AIEEE (JEE Main) rank through Haryana State Counseling Society. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course with at least aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Kurukshetra University. So, being a Diploma holder, you must have to appear and qualify LEET examination which is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) for getting admission in second year of four years B.Tech course in Kurukshetra University.
14th April 2016, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have done Diploma and I want to do B.Tech in Kurukshetra University. Please tell me the procedure of admission? Waiting for your reply!
The general procedure for B.Tech through Kurukshetra University is similar to other university. The candidate require to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Kurukshetra University. Those who qualify in the Written exam, must appear for personal counselling session. Based on the entrance exam score the candidate can get admission for B.Tech through Kurukshetra University.

Official website - Kurukshetra University
15th April 2016, 11:14 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have done Diploma and seeking admission in B.Tech, you can get direct admission in second year of the B.Tech degree. For that, you must have to appear in LEET examination which is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), qualifying in which you can get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech in Kurukshetra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?